Sunday 29 June 2014

Book review

Title of book : I remember

The book is about a small boy with his precious dog which is a black Labrador Retriever , and when the dog dies the memories is still with the little boy , and it's quite touching , what really attracted my attention is the book's cover photo , I am a big fan of dogs , especially the Labrador Retriever , that's why I enjoyed reading the book .

Inside the book , there were pictures of the boy crying after his precious dog dies , and it gives me the feeling of how heartbroken the owner is when the dog dies , and I don't own a dog , so i don't really knows how the little boy really feels , the boy remembered almost all the memories spent with his dog when he was a puppy until he grew up , gets old and pass away .

No comments:

Post a Comment